Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hey first time on SWK  (Read 3718 times)

Offline k.westbury

• katie x
Hey first time on SWK
« on: June 30, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »
 Heya, i'm living in Wales at the moment... aberystwyth. I have a three year old daughter Kimmi and just wondered if there was anyone from around my way... don't reaaly know of any single mums round where I am so kinda feel like the black sheep with other Mums at nursey etc... I m sure you know what I mean... I'm defintely gonna look into these holidays and trips.. they sound a fab idea!! Anyway looking forward to hearing maybe from some new people!!! x x
Beyond the clouds you see... the sun will soon be shining as it always used to be

Offline elliefreya

• beyond all hope !
Re: Hey first time on SWK
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:38:41 PM »
Hiya, Welcome to SWK! I;'m not in your area - am in Manchester, but just thought I;d say hi anyway! Hope you enjoy the forum- and get yourself along to some meets, holidays, they are FAB! Take care, Lorri x

Offline Ann Stig (official SWK booking name)

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • Its what summers all about
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:43:32 PM »
Hiya,  Ann in Liverpool............Welcome to swk, take a look a the trips, we have a camping one in the lakes coming up soon but you've just missed the big camp fest to shell island......

See you soon

Ann

Offline JustRuby

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 09:00:17 PM »
Well am about a bus ride away from Aberystwyth in Swansea!

My dad used to live there so i know it quite well, we are arranging some meets in the summer for around Pembroke, Cardigan, Swansea etc maybe you could join us there!

Welcome to SWK xxxx
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world....

Offline k.westbury

• katie x
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 11:32:01 PM »
 Thanks for the replies... I can see me, Kimmi, and this site are gonna become firm friends!!!! :)
The meet in Cardigan would be lush, there is a really regular bus service between here and Cardigan... do you know when it is Ruth?
So glad I joined, just heering what other mums go through is a tonic, thanks everyone for making me feel sooo welcome x x  ;D
Beyond the clouds you see... the sun will soon be shining as it always used to be

Offline Pheonix

• part of the furniture
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 11:36:12 PM »
Hi and welcome
my son is 3 also and we just went on 2 SWK trips and had a great time, so I hope you get the chance to get  on one, you wont regret it, nice to hang out with people in the same boat with similar experiences that can relate to where you are coming from

Sally

Offline k.westbury

• katie x
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 11:54:17 PM »
I think my mind is made up... i am definitely going to try get to a trip or something... I reckon it will indeed be fab :)

Katie
xx

Offline JustRuby

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »
Hiya, not sure when it will be yet i will have a look on the calender to find some free dates and put them on here for people to decide when they want to go xxx
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world....

Offline k.westbury

• katie x
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 12:58:36 AM »
cool... thankyou x x

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.