Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What SWK have you booked this year? and are you looking forward to them and why?  (Read 10636 times)

Offline The Naughtiest Girl

• beyond all hope !
Yvonne
You are forgetting the Marmite Festival in August!!

Rachxx
Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying " Excuse me, get the hell out of my way, I have things to do "

yvonneirish

admuwtUKWSDLyu
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 10:53:30 PM »
I'm not esaliy impressed. . . but that's impressing me! :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 07:21:16 PM by yvonneirish »

Offline neil

• beyond all hope !
Yvonne
You are forgetting the Marmite Festival in August!!

Rachxx

Rach

Hope this not an attempt to hijack a thread ??

Offline The Naughtiest Girl

• beyond all hope !
as if!

Rach]x
Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying " Excuse me, get the hell out of my way, I have things to do "

Offline na320

• What you see is what you get.
  • SWK Member
  • trainee
Blimey you lot, what are you trying to do? circumnavigate Great Britain before the years out?? lmao.
I now have 2 tents on order for Shell Island and I also want to do Wicksteed Park as couldnt go last year. blub blub  :-[

As the saying goes have tent will travel!  ALOT!! lol

Naomi x
<!-- Facebook Badge START --><a href="http://www.facebook.com/people/Naomi-Sinclair/1014946213" title="Naomi Sinclair's Facebook Profile" target="_TOP" style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-

Offline vmedwards

• trainee

Ive booked the cornwall holiday park in August because it looks like there will be loads for kids that are abit older to do.

This will be my first SWK trip with you guys and i cant wait, hoping to book the new year bash in Bath too :) :)

ness x

Offline Ann Stig (official SWK booking name)

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • Its what summers all about
We've booked swanage in May and Tipi's in August.

Will be booking Shell and the lakes but not sure about wicksteed yet and maybe some more camping trips

Ann

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.