Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New to SWK  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Sarah844

New to SWK
« on: February 26, 2009, 08:09:53 PM »
Hi all,

I'm Sarah and have just joined the site to try and meet some new people in '09. I'm mum to 4 year old Lauren, we live in South Wales quite a distance from friends and family so we're looking forwards to lots of fun..........any pointers in finding my way around the site would be greatly received!!!!

Looking forwards to talking with you

yvonneirish

Re: New to SWK
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 08:11:48 PM »
HI SARAH

i'm yvonne, live in bristol and mum to 16 month old boy , fionn. if you take a look at the regional boards it gives lists of day tirps/meets plus check out away days....there is always loads going on. otherwise just jump in anywhere...we're a friendly bunch really  ;D

xx

Offline infinity67

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 08:13:06 PM »
Hi Sarah.

Quite a few SWKers round that area I think.

Im Sam with Beth aged 9

Welcome to the site
copyright of Infinity67

Offline infinity67

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »
HI SARAH

i'm yvonne, live in bristol and mum to 16 month old boy , fionn. if you take a look at the regional boards it gives lists of day tirps/meets plus check out away days....there is always loads going on. otherwise just jump in anywhere...we're a friendly bunch really  ;D

xx

Except Yvonnes a bit barking! ;D
copyright of Infinity67

yvonneirish

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 08:14:35 PM »
sam with you that makes two  ;D ;D

Offline infinity67

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 08:15:29 PM »
 :-*
copyright of Infinity67

Offline Madame Butterfly

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »
Hi Sarah

Welcome to the mad house!  It is ok most of 'them' are trained and only let out on medication  ;D altho there are exception..... :o

I am Helen live in Glastonbury with my boys.....James 3 and Shane 20. Eldest lives in London 25!

Hope you come to one of the meets real soon!

H x
Happiness is like a Butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attentions to other things it will come and sit softly on your shoulder[

Offline JustRuby

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »
Hello!

Ruth from Swansea, anywhere near you?

xxx
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world....

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.