Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Friends In Aberdeen  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Tessy

Friends In Aberdeen
« on: April 14, 2008, 07:38:17 PM »
I'm an Englishwoman in Aberdeen. I see lots of people looking for friends in England. Anyone up here?

Offline Silky

• Administrator
  • beyond all hope !
Re: Friends In Aberdeen
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 11:43:32 PM »
Two of the girls on our Center Parcs trip came down from Scotland, Tessy, but not quite as far north (they were both from the Edinburgh area). I'm not aware of anyone from Aberdeen but then you never know who's reading and hasn't posted yet.....

Welcome to the site !
Silky x
A positive mental attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Offline anne33

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »
hi tessy im in aberdeen i live in the bridge of don love 2 hear from u xx

Offline JuneMcB

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 12:00:53 AM »
Hi Tessy and Anne 33,
Just signed on and headed straight to the scottish section.  Would be great to hear from locals in need of a good night out or some friendly company both as adults or in the family situation.  Look forward to it.

Offline CB2

• Coordinator.
  • beyond all hope !
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 06:58:55 AM »
Hi Tessy, Anne and June

Welcome to the site, I am not from Scotland but thought I would say hello anyway.

I'm Elaine and I live in West Yorkshire with my 7 year old son, you have found a great site and should have fun getting to know us on line and hopefully at some event somethime if there is one you can travel to, spread the word up there and then we will have to have something that far north.

Elaine
Life is what you make it.

Offline MissKittyFantastico

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »
Hi

I'm Nic (nearly 40) and newly single parent to 3 year old.

I am currently in Aberdeen.

Only been single for a few weeks, so a bit shell shocked at the moment but looking forward to chatting/meeting with others.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.