Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Penny Makwana

Hi
« on: May 31, 2017, 09:53:18 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this group so apologies if I'm putting this message in the wrong place.  I am a single parent to two kids (6 & 4) and would love to join some of these mini trips.  It will be my first time doing this alone and would like some reassurance I won't be left on my tod.  Thanks all and looking forward to exciting times ahead.

Offline Ms_wormwood

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 05:34:31 PM »
Hi,
Great ages. I live a bit far away but I know that if you join a trip you will meet loads of friendly parents and kids.
Just do it!
Onwards and upwards.

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 12:34:27 PM »
Hi Penny, well done on jumping in and posting - don't worry about getting things in the right place that's what the moderators are for.

As Ms W has said, your kids are at great ages and will love the trips. More importantly you'll get to meet other single parents while your kids have fun. You won't be on your tod at all, rest assured everyone is nervous on their first trip - there's a great thread on here about joining in and how each of us was terrified at first but how the trip was fantastic! Each trip has a co-ordinator who gets everyone together and before you head off on a trip you're sent details of who is going (first names and ages of kids). Above all, everyone there is in the same boat so will know how you are feeling.

Hope to see you soon xx
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • There's Only One
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 09:36:33 PM »
Hello Penny

Do you have a tent?  New Forest is but two hours or so from you :)
Two things we give our children: roots & wings

Offline theaqueen

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 06:16:59 PM »
Hello Penny Welcome Here :)
Single mom. Passionate Blogger at BabyGearsPro.com

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.