Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: BLUE MONDAY - how to cheer up!  (Read 2403 times)

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
BLUE MONDAY - how to cheer up!
« on: January 16, 2017, 01:15:50 PM »
OK so today is apparently the most depressing day of the year! Personally I thought it was when I view my bank balance but not so according to the media!

So what can we do to cheer ourselves up? All suggestions welcome (but keep it clean!)  ;D
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline Silky

• Administrator
  • beyond all hope !
Re: BLUE MONDAY - how to cheer up!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 06:04:58 PM »
My way - was to keep my head down and ignore it. The bank do keep trying to spoil my day by texting me my balance on a morning (sadists) but apart from that I've kept cheerful and busy.

As for keeping it clean, I'd love to know your ideas on NOT keeping it clean? !!  :-D

Silky x
A positive mental attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Offline Ms_wormwood

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 09:32:59 PM »
Statistics.... pah.
There are bad days and good days for everyone, not everyone has the same bad days and good days.
I even find Friday the 13th quite lucky (my parents met, I passed my driving test). So who cares what others say.... onwards and upwards!
Onwards and upwards.

Offline LSkeld

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 09:57:10 AM »
Okay, I know I'm a tad late joining the party here, but I just saw this post and thought that this was a very appropriate video to leave here as it made me laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAByjomVFvw ...so to answer your question, I do something or watch something that'll make me laugh! Or I organise something with friends so that I have something to look forward to... I always find that having something to get you through the day works an absolute treat :)

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.