Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New to SWK  (Read 1542 times)

Offline MandieG

New to SWK
« on: September 08, 2016, 10:42:51 AM »
Hi all,
I am new to the forum so just wanted to say hi!
I am a 45yr old single mum to an 11yr old boy (just started senior school) and we live in SE Hampshire.
Looking for help and support for parenting 'difficult' children and am really interested in the single parent holidays.
Mandie x 

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
Re: New to SWK
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 11:40:14 AM »
Hi Mandie and welcome to the SWK forum!
It's a little quiet as people recover from summer holidays and back to school but feel free to have a look at posts on here and the regional board for the South East.

We have parents and kids from all different backgrounds and situations. You may find the 'special needs' boards of interest for support and advice.

SWK are also extending the range of holidays for 2017 so you may find something to suit your family there, there's a couple of great breaks at October half term too - one at Milford so not far from you and another in the Midlands. If you fancy trying SWK without your son to see what it's like there is an adult only spa night on 8th October.

Hopefully see you soon
MM x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline MandieG

Re: New to SWK
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 10:23:20 PM »
Thanks! Where is the special needs board please?
I am in my final year of my nursing training and don't have any time off until xmas now, but i'll look at the adult only night! x

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.