Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Poll

I'm new to SWK

Is anyone  local to Sutton Croydon Caterham  area Surrey
0 (0%)
Meet up
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Meet up  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Tina Jane

• SWK Member
Meet up
« on: August 30, 2016, 09:08:04 PM »
I have 8.5 year old son looking for local group for meet up get together  kids similar ages. T
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:08:38 PM by Tina Jane »

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
Re: Meet up
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 11:38:11 AM »
Hi Tina Jane and Welcome to SWK!
It might to worth heading over the regional boards to post a get together - have you somewhere you'd like to visit (park, swimming pool etc) - you could always pop a post up to suggest meeting up there on a particular day?

x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline Tina Jane

• SWK Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 12:32:26 PM »
Oh. Hi thanks Mm  for reply  ;)Queens Park Caterham is good or Kersey park  near Bromley Carshalton. Park near sutton
 Will search for regional board s now. Just hope. I written.in right space as new to this stuff
T

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 12:14:37 PM »
Oh. Hi thanks Mm  for reply  ;)Queens Park Caterham is good or Kersey park  near Bromley Carshalton. Park near sutton
 Will search for regional board s now. Just hope. I written.in right space as new to this stuff
T

You're doing fine! It can seem difficult finding your way around in here but don't worry - much prefer people post in various places than don't post at all!  :)
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.