Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Left me pregnant with number 4 :(  (Read 2056 times)

Offline charlotte86

Left me pregnant with number 4 :(
« on: July 20, 2016, 09:07:29 AM »
8 weeks ago my husband of 9 years left me.

He had found a house quickly, and moved out, saying he felt stressed out and needed a few weeks to sort himself out. He has some debt, and our middle child is very lively, there was a lot of stress and anger in the house. So I supported his decision as I could see how much 'pain' emotionally my husband was in.

I was 12 weeks pregnant at the time, and for the first few weeks I thought what he had told me was the truth. Slowly, he cut me off, stopped talking and texting me, he came to see the children (thankfully) and looks after them when I am working, but I realised over the course of those two months it was me he dumped, and that it had nothing to do with 'his pain' over our lifestyle together.

During this 8 weeks I turned my family home around, my children are happier (over all) except perhaps my 8 year old who is heart broken like me. He cries and is very clingy to me, which I find hard to handle with my own set of feelings controlling my every waking moment.

Because of the way my husband duped me into the separation there was never any chance for me to get angry or to ask him questions, I was just told what was happening and allowed it to happen.
Now I try to ask him questions and he avoids them or palms me off.

I really can't believe after 9 years, 3 children and 1 on the way my husband could do this to us all.

::)

Offline Ms_wormwood

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
Re: Left me pregnant with number 4 :(
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 06:40:44 PM »
I understand how shocked you must feel, and confused. He should really have been better at communicating. It is great that he is still involved with the kids, and surely that must help with the stress.
If he finds it hard to communicate directly, could you go to RELATE or something so that everything is clear?
Onwards and upwards.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.