Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Missymiss

Hello
« on: July 18, 2016, 10:11:36 AM »
Just to say hello from my daughter and me  :)

Offline Ms_wormwood

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 07:54:36 PM »
Hello, and welcome to the forum. :)
Onwards and upwards.

Offline Jen_Mum

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 07:50:40 PM »
Hello

Offline Lisa0902

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 09:59:01 PM »
I'd like to say 'Hello' too! I've just found this site and it's looks like just what we need. I have two daughters aged 10 and 14 and we've been on our own for 10 months now so still finding our feet  :)

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 10:57:47 AM »
Hello ! Great to see so many new faces on the forum, feel free to post any questions you may have or chat on any thread.

MM x (Lisa)
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline Silver lining19

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 06:56:04 PM »
Hello from another newbie  :)

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 11:30:12 AM »
Hi SL19 and welcome - with so many trips on at the moment a few of the regulars will be away but that's a great chance to have a look at posts on here and find your way around.

Ask any questions, post up if you'd like to meet up in your area etc
MM x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline Tina Jane

• SWK Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 09:15:48 PM »
Im new  to this. Single with 8.5 yr old son.Any local  groups meet ups in.my area Sutton Caterham Surrey.

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 11:40:13 AM »
There are a few Southerners (if I've got my geography right!) on here but quite a few are enjoying the last days of the holidays. Have a look round the posts and feel free to jump on any that interest you x

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.