Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: hello  (Read 2053 times)

Offline VESPA200

hello
« on: July 10, 2016, 08:17:51 AM »
Just to say hello to all the people my son and I met at the the recent new forest camping trip. It was are first outing with swk , so were abit unsure  to be honest, but were made to feel very welcome!!. Hope to do some more in the future .keith and joseph. :)

Offline Happimamma

• Coordinator.
  • beyond all hope !
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 09:42:13 PM »
Welcome Keith and Joseph - I wasn't at New Forest Camp but my daughter and I have been on swk trips since around 2009 and I know how welcome swk'ers make people - We have made so many friends and have so many great memories.

Kendra and Rosie (9) Oxford

Offline VESPA200

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 04:16:39 PM »
Hello , both really enjoyed  it , weather not that good , but it really didn't matter ! , was just nice to meet other people in the same "boat " , so to speak. Had agreat time exploring  and wandering around  the woods!! , boys umm lol . keith :)

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • There's Only One
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 11:54:35 PM »
/waves

glad you had fun :)
Two things we give our children: roots & wings

Offline Blue Sky

• SWK Member
  • trainee
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 06:46:17 PM »
Hi Glad you both had a good time - it can be a bit tough when it is unknown.   :)

Shame about Go Ape.

Hope to see you both next year.  8)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Offline VESPA200

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 05:59:53 AM »
Hello , how are you? thanks for message not been  on here for little while  8) 8) , we rebooked go ape , one near to us and loved it!! , worth having ago , great fun ! , would go again for sure . 8)

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.