Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hello - Pembroke holiday  (Read 1588 times)

Offline KS

Hello - Pembroke holiday
« on: June 19, 2016, 08:07:29 PM »
Hi all

Just to say I'm new here and I've found it helpful already.

I struggle when I'm separated from my boys and when they are at family events (my inlaws) that I always went to.

I've been telling myself that it's better they have lots of good memories even if I'm not in them than them not having them at all as their Dad does more with them now than he ever did before.

We're going on the Pembroke holiday in August, anyone here going?

I'm in the southwest region but having had a look at the regions board it doesn't seem to be that active?

:)

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
Re: Hello - Pembroke holiday
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 11:50:27 PM »
I think theres a few from your region on here but all a bit nervous of posting.

The Pembroke trip is great, lovely location and nice sized group too. Normally discussions about holidays are in the holiday section,  posting on the fb event for Pembroke is good too as people often chat on there. 
X
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline KS

Re: Hello - Pembroke holiday
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:15:15 PM »

Thanks for your reply.

Good to hear about Pembroke, I'm really looking forward to it.  I had a look in the holiday section and didn't see anything about it so thought I'd try my chances here!

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.