Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Aldi selling camping equipment  (Read 2498 times)

Offline The three of us

Aldi selling camping equipment
« on: June 16, 2016, 10:26:41 AM »
Hi everyone,

I won't be joining you camping this year, but hope to some time in the future! I just wanted to let you know that Aldi are advertising loads of cheap camping equipment including a five-person tent, cooking stuff and even an inflatable sofa! Available from 23rd June. (No I don't work for them, just thought it might be useful for somebody!)  :)

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
Re: Aldi selling camping equipment
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:42:04 PM »
Good spot - this time of year there are a few good deals about. ASDA too have some low cost camping stuff and it's all great if you're dipping your toe in the water.

Glad to hear you're considering the SWK camping trips too - the end of season one at Wicksteed is a fantastic one.  ;)

MM x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline The three of us

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 10:30:08 AM »
I'd love to take my kids camping, I have very happy memories of holidays as a kid. But that would mean re-learning how to drive as I haven't used my license much, and buying a car, at a time when I'm on anxiety medication and going through a nasty divorce! Maybe next year.

I have my eye on the Christmas party though, as it's fairly local to me and it looks like other people have travelled by public transport (and you don't have to bring too much food with you!)

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:19:01 PM »
The Christmas Party is great and a fantastic first trip. The kids make friends and we all come together for many different events. It's such a beautiful location (we've even had snow a few years!) and as SWK has exclusive use you really do have the chance to relax whilst the kids explore. We do have families that travel there on public transport :-)

It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate right now and are working through things ...

MM x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.