Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 1007 Walk and Picnic - Branston Water Park  (Read 1866 times)

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
1007 Walk and Picnic - Branston Water Park
« on: June 13, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »
Hi All - as there are a few new SWKers here it's a great time to have a local meet.

Meet at 11am for a walk around Branston Lake and have  picnic. There is a park at the lake (swings, slide etc).

http://www.eaststaffsbc.gov.uk/parks-and-open-spaces/branston-water-park

I'll be there to meet and greet by the cafe (on the car park).

Car parking is free and there are lots of ducks and geese for younger children (or older!) to feed.

Any questions or if you are interested please post below
MM x (Lisa)
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
Re: 1007 Walk and Picnic - Branston Water Park
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 02:23:48 PM »
There are a few people coming on this now. Please post below if you are interested so I know to look out for you. This event is also on our Facebook page and so we should get a nice group together

MM (Lisa) x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
Re: 1007 Walk and Picnic - Branston Water Park
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 11:36:35 AM »
Just giving this a little boost as it's this Sunday.

We're meeting at the cafe on the car park at 11am. I'll have a black dog with me.

Please come along and say hello - there are a few new faces on this walk.
Don't forget to bring some food/drink and a blanket for a picnic (you can leave these in the car whilst we walk as we'll pick them up before we eat.

Any queries please post on here or the facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/1193072224037831/

See you there!  :)
Lisa x

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.