Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Newbie in Shropshire. Anyone with older children looking for days out etc  (Read 2006 times)

Offline nikkip61

Hiya
I recently joined after seeing this site mentioned on TV

I am a single mum to a 14 year old boy and we live in Shrophsire. Looking for parents with older children who might be interested in days out etc as feel my son gets bored on days out with me now he is older and might be a little more fun if there was someone around his age with us too. A lot of my friends have younger children and a lot of his friends spend time with families etc on weekends so not always people around to do things with.  ???

Happy to travel for meet ups etc as I drive :D x

Offline monkeys mom

• Administrator
  • trainee
Hi Nikkie
I'm in Staffordshire but also travel about  :)

Just looking at a meet in Beacon Hill (think you've seen the thread) but if you know of other locations for a good meet just post on here and invite others to come along

MM x
Sometimes when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care but because you realise that they don't.

Offline nikkip61

Hiya
Sorry for the slow reply, having a challenging week this week. Just seen the other thread so will keep a look out for the details.  :) x

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.