Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Need to male a break for it....  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Emmabean

Need to male a break for it....
« on: July 05, 2015, 11:20:00 PM »
Hi all, I need to make a break for it, if i try and talk to my partner about things, he just gets angry and things spiral. We have been together almost 7 years and have an almost 4 year old together. If i tell him he will likely want me to leave, without anything, i truly believe he is waiting for me to do it so he doesn't look the bad guy and so that he can play the victim, he had already told me he won't see our son if we split. I am trying to get anything super important moved out at least so that when the inevitable happens i will at least have the things we need. If i just make the break he will just play the victim and make it seem like i took his son from etc. Feeling traped, any advice welcome x

Offline Ms_wormwood

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
Re: Need to male a break for it....
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 05:31:44 AM »
Have you seen a lawyer yet?
Onwards and upwards.

Offline Susan Clare

Re: Need to male a break for it....
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 12:30:13 PM »
Dear Emma Bean - sounds a sad situation.  Are you safe?  Does it matter if he makes you look bad, only you really know what has gone on.  You should focus on you and your child not on someone who isn't good for you.  You and your child come first every time.  Do you have someone to talk to?  Women's Aid? GP?  I always though my GP was there for purely medical reasons but when I went to talk with her she knew loads of helpful stuff, was full of advice and a good sense of direction.  Please don't struggle on your own, but stay safe.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.