Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Recently single mum in Derby  (Read 1793 times)

Offline lisarichmond1205

• mummy of 2 gorgeous girls!
Recently single mum in Derby
« on: August 06, 2014, 09:33:45 PM »
Hi! I have recently split from my husband, and have 2 girls, age 4 months and nearly 3 years old. I am not from derby originally so am looking for some friends in the same position as me, as most people i know are the married friends of both us!!
Just joined this site and would love somebody, or bodies to chat to about how to cope, and just chat in general! lol

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • There's Only One
Re: Recently single mum in Derby
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 02:35:10 PM »
Hello

There's a few members around your area ... I suspect they're away on summer hols just now.  Also, I'm not sure of the ages of their children.

This forum has been fairly quiet recently ... you might find a little more activity on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SingleWithKids

BTW ... and yes, I do have to ask ... do you have a tent?

PS: Welcome :)
Two things we give our children: roots & wings

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.