Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: The next camping 'Must-Have'?  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Silky

• Administrator
  • beyond all hope !
The next camping 'Must-Have'?
« on: April 16, 2014, 01:54:10 PM »
A kitchen in a suitcase, well why didn't we think of this sooner!

http://www.grubhubusa.com/

Anyone tempted? (Although I dread to think how much it costs....)

Silky x
A positive mental attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Offline Foggy

• trainee
Re: The next camping 'Must-Have'?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 02:14:53 PM »
If I had a wife -- that would be a great Valentines Day present  :o :o   ::) ::)

Offline Foggy

• trainee
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 02:23:59 PM »
Just shy of $500 ..... about £250 in real money.

Offline Pearl

• SWK Member
  • trainee
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 03:09:02 PM »
This sorta reminds me of something we had when I was young.  I still have fond memories of the "Chuck Box" my family took camping.  It unfolded to be the best camp kitchen ever.  My father made it.  Now that my family no longer camp, I dearly wish I could get it across from America.  I'm seriously considering an attempt to make one myself - though my skills are FAAAAAR inferior to my dad's!
"There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another; if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere."   --Jane Austen

Offline Silky

• Administrator
  • beyond all hope !
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 07:44:13 PM »
I had similar thoughts Pearl - it can't be toooo difficult to make, surely? A great idea to keep everything together (appealing to the OCD in me), but $500 would pay for the next 3 year's worth of camping trips!

Silky x
A positive mental attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.