Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Poll

anyone around the Mansfield / Nottingham area :)

Mansfield
0 (0%)
Nottingham
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: new to this site , looking for new friends :)  (Read 2249 times)

Offline lisalou83

new to this site , looking for new friends :)
« on: October 09, 2013, 02:02:16 PM »
Hi all I'm Lisa , 30 years old with a 4 year old daughter , recently separated and moved back to Mansfield Nottinghamshire after 10 years living away so looking for new friends  :)

Offline Pearl

• SWK Member
  • trainee
Re: new to this site , looking for new friends :)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 10:16:36 PM »
I'm fairly local to you - though closer to Nottingham while still being in Nottinghamshire.  My little girl will be 2 in December.

If you are looking for something to do this weekend, I'm hosting a Pampered Chef fundraising party for Cancer Research UK on Saturday afternoon.  I've booked out the church hall at St Mark's Church in Woodthorpe.  The party starts at 2pm.  Free cake, goodies, prizes, contests etc.  If you feel like getting out and about and meeting people, feel free to come!  If you feel the need to bring someone with you, anyone who brings a guest along gets a free gift. :)  I'll be the one doing the cooking and talking about breast cancer awareness!

So there's my little advert.  hehehe  Feel free to come by or get in touch here - I'm usually crazy busy, but could maybe squeeze in meeting up for tea/coffee or something.
"There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another; if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere."   --Jane Austen

Offline georgie_3

• SWK Member
  • trainee
Re: new to this site , looking for new friends :)
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 09:07:36 PM »
Hi,sorry, not been on here for a while! I'm fairly close to u both! Have 3, 6, n 8yr old! Let me know if u would like to meet for a coffee sometime??
 G

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.