Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Wow, I know that being a step-parent is tough, I think this may be why.  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Ms_wormwood

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
M's (soon to be) step mother has been in her life for 4 out of her (nearly) 5 years, and (I hope) would never consider doing something like this.

http://cheezburger.com/7614641408

Was the dad right to dump her especially with a child
Onwards and upwards.

Offline Deborah43

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
Wow........
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

Offline scatily

• addict
OMG! I'd have her done for assaulting my child! Fair play to the dad for letting her know she was bang out of order, poor baby  :-\

Offline LAK

• SWK Member
  • part of the furniture
What scatily said ^
Not all those who wander are lost

Offline debs2702

• SWK Member
  • trainee
I would have gone mental too!!.   Fair play to the dad too.  Lord only knows what the baby is going to have to suffer when older, ear piercing, tattoes and tongue piercing most probably and all before an adult himself/herself
If life deals you lemons, make lemonade!!

Offline oilygirl

• trainee
  • Nam myoho renge kyo
hi

I believe this occurred in the U.S. therefore it is illegal and many parties could find themselves prosecuted; America being so litigious . So I think maybe  the moderator has made this up for an online reaction? Keeps the numbers up and online advertisers like that.  :)
Nam myho renge kyo

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.