Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Norwegian (Norgie) Shirt  (Read 3119 times)

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • There's Only One
Norwegian (Norgie) Shirt
« on: June 01, 2013, 01:45:19 PM »
Greetings Campers

Whilst camping in the Cotswold's a few of my fellow campers were enquiring about the green & very warm (ex) military shirts I had with me.  I promised to post details ....

This is where I got mine from: http://www.anchorsupplies.com/clothing/shirts/norwegian-norgie-shirt.html

FWIW: I chose "A-grade" on the web.  I bought the first one from their stall/tent at a Land Rover show a few years ago.

As for sizes, the shirts are labeled in centimeters but the web has them tagged as s/m/l etc.  For comparison, mine are labelled "108cm".  If exact size is important you can phone them, they're ever so helpful/friendly etc.

WARNING: That site is addictive :)
Two things we give our children: roots & wings

Offline jezzy

• SWK Member
  • trainee
Re: Norwegian (Norgie) Shirt
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 02:57:43 PM »
Don't want a Norgie shirt (lovely though they are  :)), but really want a Norgie cool box - as good, if not better, than the igloos and coleman extremes apparently. If only I can find one that doesn't stink of army issue curry or whatever it is they keep in there....

Offline Purplejay

• trainee
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 11:47:29 PM »
Ooh wonder if the camp beds are any good... Used to love nosing round this shop which is not far from us. Must take M. He would love it  :)
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain"

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • There's Only One
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 12:33:53 AM »
T! had his first catalogue shopping overload experience today ... with the Go Outdoors tents flyer

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • There's Only One
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 01:05:04 AM »
really want a Norgie cool box

Just had a look - looks like an awsome piece of kit

... but none for sale anyplace I could find.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.