Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Moving to Inverness  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Raquel

• SWK Member
Moving to Inverness
« on: July 22, 2011, 03:44:47 PM »
Hi there,

I'm moving to Inverness in October with my son who will be almost 3. Are there any other single parents in the area? Would be great to get in touch with people, and meet up once we arrive!

Rachel

Offline Mia

• SWK Member..
  • part of the furniture
Re: Moving to Inverness
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »
Nowhere near I'm afraid but just wanted to say that we nearly moved there while G was a baby, she's now 4, we had a couple of trips up there to compare areas and visit employment agencies and estate agents, it's a lovely place and I hope you're very happy up there :-) x
Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist.  Michael Levine.

Offline Raquel

• SWK Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 09:16:41 PM »
Thanks for the reply Mia.  Looks like the answer to my question might be no though!!

Rachel

Offline helencitauk

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
Hope your move went well, Rachel. We were up there a couple of months ago and it was incredible. Hope you find some other single parents - no doubt there will be some but am sure there will be lots of other lovely people to make friends with :)
What would you do if you knew today was your last day?

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.