Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: OMG I so want to do this....  (Read 3525 times)

Offline Deborah43

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
OMG I so want to do this....
« on: May 24, 2011, 02:29:00 PM »
...all I need are passports and money......Flats in Luxor
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

Offline jakatella

• SWK Member
  • trainee
Re: OMG I so want to do this....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
I did Luxor as a day trip, we went to valley of the kings etc - the sightseeing part was wonderful but I wasn't that impressed at Luxor itself, the Nile was also a big disappointment, very dirty smelly and full of diesel rainbows! although I believe it is so much nicer away from the city parts.
I do love Egypt though but we tend to stay in El Gouna and I know it is a man-made bubble it is really is my ideal of paradise :)

Offline Deborah43

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 08:13:21 PM »
I've been to Luxor twice now and would love to take the kids - Jacks a bit little really.  I love that Luxor is smaller and a bit more laid back than cairo.  Tis just wishful thinking though - can't afford passports for the three of us at the moment, let alone getting there and spending monies.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

Offline lostandfound

• SWK Member
  • addict
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
Odd shaped families i like that and best of luck with the new suite as its nice to see people moving away from traditional mum dad and 2 kid accommodation   
on another planet or so I'm told

Offline Jane Akshar

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »
Odd shaped families i like that and best of luck with the new suite as its nice to see people moving away from traditional mum dad and 2 kid accommodation   

You may have liked that but someone didn't. What did I do wrong?

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.