Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: South Wales Meet Up  (Read 5807 times)

Offline Cath T

South Wales Meet Up
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:22:37 AM »
Hi!

I've just got back from a week  in Majorca with SWK and it was brilliant! So I thought I'd post on here and see if anyone in South Wales wants to meet up. I was thinking perhaps a day at St Fagans or a day at the beach or perhaps a night out for the grown ups. Let me know!

Catherine :)

Offline jodieh12

• Coordinator
  • trainee
Re: South Wales Meet Up
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 11:57:36 AM »
Hi Catherine,

I'm so jealous, I spent 2 weeeks in the good old british weather in a tipi in Hereford!  How was Majorca?  What was the hotel like?  What sort of group things did you do?  I'm so going abroad next summer.

Jo

Offline Cath T

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »
Hi Jo

It was brilliant!! We had one rainy afternoon but apart from that the weather was lovely. Hotel was good, all the mums and kids got on! There were optional trips - boat trip, trip to caves, market trip and aqualand and we had a party on the beach one night.

It was really good fun and great to have adult company while all the kids were off playing together. I'd definately recommend it!

Catherine xx

Offline MePlusTwo

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »
Hi there

I'd certainly be interested in meeting up, Cath. I've literally just joined this forum with a view to going on holiday with SWK either at Xmas or next summer (or both!) and it would be lovely to make some friends who we might meet there!

Offline Cath T

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 11:04:31 PM »
OK MePlusTwo let me know what you fancy, when you're free. How old are your kids? I have one boy Tom who is 9  :)

Offline jojisparrow

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 01:30:31 PM »
Hello, I'd be intersted in meeting up too  :)
Jo
x

Offline Tayla

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 09:51:57 PM »
And me ! I live near Cardiff and have a 2 year old.

Offline dafodill

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 06:38:16 PM »
Hi
I am also interested in meeting up.  I live near swansea and have a boy aged 4.  I have been looking at the trips over New Years and really fancy trying one, it's just having the courage to do it! :P

Offline Silky

• Administrator
  • beyond all hope !
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 10:55:19 PM »
Hi
I am also interested in meeting up.  I live near swansea and have a boy aged 4.  I have been looking at the trips over New Years and really fancy trying one, it's just having the courage to do it! :P

You'd be surprised at how many emails we get saying just the same thing - people trying to pluck up the courage. If you're exceptionally nervous do let us know beforehand and we'll do all we can to help. That said, in most cases the people that say that are often the first to make new friends, it never takes long.

Silky x
A positive mental attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Offline Cath T

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 12:26:24 PM »
There seems to be a few of us on here who'd like to meet up so we just need to sort something! Not quite sure how to go about it. Perhaps if I suggest something then people let me know if they can or can't make it?

Cath x

Offline RunningGirl

• trainee
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 05:03:40 PM »
I know this thread is old - but I'm in Swansea with  4 and 5 year old boys.  I'd love to meet up sometime.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.