Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Things to do this half term  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Nathalie40

Things to do this half term
« on: May 18, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »
Hi All
Haven't been on here for quite some time as don't get a great deal of time to myself.

I have a ten year old daughter and eight year old son who keep me really busy. I don't have a great deal of spare cash but always like to make an effort to keep the entertained during the school holidays. Even though the trips on here are great, they are still way beyond my spending capabilities, so I was wondering whether anyone in the same position fancied meeting up over the half term break.

Also wondered whether anybody had any ideas where to take the children. I am dependent on public transport so this is not as easy a task as one would imagine.

Thanks for listening

Nathalie

Offline Tayla

Re: Things to do this half term
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 08:53:34 PM »
Hi, I'm from near you but I'm sorry I can't meet up during half term week. I think the museum might be good for you and your children though looking at there ages, and it's easily accessable by bus or train. If you ask at the main desk on the way in I'm sure they do free activity packs and questionaires to keep the children entertained as they go around as well.

Hope you have a good half term  :)

Offline Tayla

Re: Things to do this half term
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »
Lol Just realised the date on your post is from May 2010

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.