Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: South Wales - Cardiff  (Read 3400 times)

Offline annlisa

South Wales - Cardiff
« on: January 12, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »
Any single mums interested in meet-ups / coffees etc / days out in Cardiff and surrounding areas??  I have a 2 year old boy and looking for mums in similar situation

Offline Paul

• SWK Member
  • trainee
Re: South Wales - Cardiff
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »
Not sure about coffee but a bunch of us will be meeting in Cardiff on the 6th of Feb to watch the england  v Wales rugby in one of the pubs (obviously without kids)

there was a thread about it some time back
Looking at the past must only be a means of understanding more clearly what and who they are so that they can more wisely build the future.” ― Paulo Freire

Offline JustRuby

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:47:01 PM »
Sorry for late reply, the thread was removed as it clashed with another event (Ian and Carols 50th in Stone) I'll be going as will Phil (probably! hopefully blondeal and my mate Karen who is a single parent but not sure about the whole forum thing!

Should I start another thread? Yep think that would be a good idea...there was a good bar in Cardiff that we watched the Rugby in last year can't remember the name tho!!

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world....

Offline jules2010

• SWK Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 11:01:11 AM »
Hi Annalisa - I'm Jules, a newbie on here.  I have 8 yr old twins, so a bit older than your little boy.  I do live close to Cardiff though and am looking to make some new friends to chat with, meet up for coffee etc.

Offline JustRuby

• beyond all hope !
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 01:38:14 PM »
The welsh contingent is growing!!!!

Welcome to SWK Jules, xxx

Am going to organise another welsh meet soon , hope you can make it xxx
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world....

Offline jules2010

• SWK Member
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 01:59:23 PM »
Would love to thanks, keep me posted :)
Jules x

Offline Tayla

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 08:28:45 PM »
Hi I'm new to the website andI have a little boy who is nearly 2 and live in the Caerphilly area.

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.