ATOL Protected Single Parent Holidays

Your Financial Protection

An overseas holiday is a big financial commitment and you rightly want to make sure your money is protected. Not only that, but it’s a legal requirement that any flight package is covered by ATOL so you’re never left out of pocket, or stranded overseas.

My Holiday Tribe | Overseas holidays for singles

All of our overseas holidays are provided by My Holiday Tribe Ltd, a sister company established to provide a wide range of holidays for single travellers, whether they’re parents with kids, simply solos, or looking for special interest holidays. My Holiday Tribe is a member of the Travel Trust Association( TTA) and all flight holidays are covered by ATOL. This means that your money is bonded and completely safe. You can rest assured knowing you are financially protected and set your mind to the most important thing: getting excited for your trip.



Protect your pennies – TTA bonded and ATOL protected single parent holidays

Financial protection for overseas holidays The Travel Trust Association is a travel trade association with members consisting of tour operators, travel agents and travel organisers. Based in Woking and with over 450 members, the Travel Trust Association exists to give you, the customer, 100% financial protection and has been doing so for over 20 years. How does this work? Basically any money you pay to a TTA (Travel Trust Association) Member is deposited into a trust account. The  trust account is a bank account designated to hold the customer’s money until after return from your holiday. In addition to your monies being held in trust, you have a financial guarantee from the TTA which will guarantee your money is safe. (Check the for further information on the TTA)

Booking with us ensures that you are financially protected for your holiday. Booking with an ABTA Member gives you peace of mind because they are committed to following a strict code of conduct, which means you will receive a high standard of service, fair terms and accurate information.


ATOL protection for overseas package holidays ATOL is a protection scheme for flights and air holidays which is managed by the Civil Aviation Authority. If you have booked and contracted with a licensed tour operator for a complete air holiday package or just a flight, ATOL protects you from losing money or being stranded abroad if anything should happen.

If a licenced firm goes out of business, the CAA can give refunds to people who can’t travel and can also arrange for people abroad to fly home. We’re not saying it will come to that, but it’s important for you to know that should anything happen, you are completely safe.  Your overseas holiday is protected by ATOL number 10300, the ATOL number for the TTAFS Ltd, an arm of the TTA and a certificate will be issued to cover your payments.

Be aware: not all air travel arrangements are ATOL protected. If you build a holiday buying flights and accommodation from different suppliers (a DIY holiday), you may not be protected if things go wrong.

Single Parent Overseas Holidays