Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: a trip for parents with younger children??  (Read 2505 times)

Offline sally123Topic starter

• trainee
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
a trip for parents with younger children??
« on: October 04, 2010, 02:47:07 PM »
Hi all  :)

I think it would be lovely if a trip for younger children was organised! I've met some lovely people through singlewithkids but they all seem to have much older children. My daughter is 9 months. I'd love to meet other parents with kids of a similar age.

Sally  ;D

Offline Silky

• Administrator
  • beyond all hope !
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 103
  • Referrals: 1
Re: a trip for parents with younger children??
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »
Hi Sally,
We have a Pre-Schooler's trip each year where all children are under 5, many just babies. This is in the first week of May, next year it will be from Tuesday 3rd until Friday 7th May - this will be appearing in the calendar shortly. It's always a popular event (it's based on a farm), and a great way of getting to know parents with similar aged children.

I'm not sure which trips you've been on up to now but there are usually children of all ages on our events, from babies through to teens. If there are any trips you fancy but want to check out the ages beforehand, just drop Pauline an email at info@singlewithkids.co.uk and she can let you know if any tots are booked.

Silky x
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 02:58:17 PM by Silky »
A positive mental attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Offline sally123Topic starter

• trainee
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »
ooo thank you i'll keep a look out for that!

;D

Offline mumofet

• trainee
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 05:42:47 PM »
Hi Sally,

Myself and Madwoman are meeting tomorrow 05/10 around 12ish at Mottram Wood play area, at the end of the M57 Hattersley.  It is £1 for a play and you get a brew aswell!!!  Your more than welcome to join us we both have boys 3/4yrs and Madwoman has a girl 17mths. We will be there between 12 and 3.

Linzi

I'll pm you my mobile number incase you fancy it.

Offline ClaireBear83

• SWK Member
  • trainee
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 11:12:30 AM »
R u and Madwoman free on Thursdays? Me and Sally both have days off on Thursdays so we could all meet up?

Offline sophiawilliams

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 10:37:24 AM »
To have a good bond with your kids you can play a newly launched game conservation crisis which will let your children learn about wildlife and get the real feel of saving a wildlife it is one one the must have game among parents because along with the awareness it also improves parents and child's relation : https://www.tunzagames.com/

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.