Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Problem adding my picture,help please!  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Danni28

Problem adding my picture,help please!
« on: September 18, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »
Hi there. Wondered if anyone can help with this please. I just joined so i want to add a picture from my documents, i go to my profile, brows my docs and add picture i want,then go bottom of page,save change. The task bar loads up then i am left with a blank screen saying done and still no picture added.
Any advice very much appeciated.
Thanks
Danielle

Offline elliefreya

• beyond all hope !
Re: Problem adding my picture,help please!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »
Hiya, you need to change the size of your picture- make it smaller, then it should be fine!

Offline jeankris

• trainee
Re: Problem adding my picture,help please!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »
and how do you do that Elliefreya  ??? ??? ???,
i have the same problem that why its Bob on the pic
WE ALL BORN TO DIE WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT WE DO IN BETWEEN

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.