Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Private Posts  (Read 14214 times)

Offline inferno

• trainee
Re: Private Posts
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »
I to became a full member today and so need upgrading please.  Thanks alot.  :o)

Offline inferno

• trainee
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 10:09:30 PM »
Oooops i never emailed you either Silky, sorry.   :(   So am so glad that you noticed and upgraded my account for me.  Very quickly to as it was only late today that i paid my membership.  So again thanks

Offline oldbag

• SWK Member
  • trainee
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 06:59:47 PM »
What are private posts ?  ::)   Can I do them?  doh.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not!!!!

Offline riversava

• trainee
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »
Probably?... I opened mine years ago for ebay (when I had propper credit cards and debit cards) and left it Idle for 5 years, then recently and added my Solo cashpoint card to it and it works fine

Solo cashpoint card IS debit card, widely accepted these days, by many retailers.

i found out in january sales that Monsoon don't accept it, luckily i had enough cash with me, would look like right plonker having to go to cash point to take money out and back to the shop, don't think I'd bother.

Last year sainsbury's didn't accept solo card and I emailed them about it, as probably many others did, few months later they started accepting Solo.

Offline electron

Re: different cultures
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2010, 06:56:43 PM »
hi
i have just joined,, i have been looking through the site and was wandering are there any other cultures on board.  i.e.  asian,  afro carribean or african descent.  i would love to become a part of this group but would not like to feel out of place or allow my children to feel out of place.  throughout the holiday snaps present and past i am unable to see any people of colour.  please put my mind at rest.. before we commit ta

Offline elfgirl

• SWK Member
  • trainee
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 08:32:00 PM »
Hi Electron,

Welcome to SWK.

i would love to become a part of this group but would not like to feel out of place or allow my children to feel out of place.

From my very limited experience of SWK, you and your children will be made to feel very welcome, irrespective of culture. I would hate to be part of a club that was not inclusive in this respect.

I hope to meet you on a trip soon. I'm looking to do lots of camping this year!!

Offline Sharon J

• beyond all hope !
  • Happy, Happy, Happy.
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 09:30:21 PM »
Don't feel that way at all about SWK - I have been a member for some time now !!!!!!  I have been on a variety of the hols, I organise day trips/evenings out and everyone I have met has been welcoming and warm hearted.  Just jump in feet first as trust me you won't regret it !
Keep smiling xx

Offline Honeyj

• trainee
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2010, 09:58:14 PM »
how can you send private messages to other members and are you able to read profiles? been a member for while but can only join in on the boards

Offline Pheonix

• part of the furniture
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2010, 10:25:06 PM »
do you pay the membership honey, if so email silky/chrissie and she will update you, it has to be done manually and isnt automatic, hope that helps :)

Offline FransLass

• SWK Member
  • trainee
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2011, 11:44:19 PM »
do you pay the membership honey, if so email silky/chrissie and she will update you, it has to be done manually and isnt automatic, hope that helps :)

It's late, and I'm tired, and I may just be being stupid (lol) but I can't find Silky's email address anywhere. I've paid for membership via Paypal but haven't been upgraded yet. Can anyone help?

Offline WT4

• Full Time Mummy
  • SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
  • There's Only One
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2011, 11:48:07 PM »
sent mine to: info@...

seemed to work :)
Two things we give our children: roots & wings

Offline FransLass

• SWK Member
  • trainee
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2011, 12:44:51 AM »
Many thanks WT4. :D

Offline Rich

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2011, 06:08:29 PM »
Hi Chrissie,

I'm a paid up monthly member, Can you add me to the list to get access to the private posts.

Thanks

Richard

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.