Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Replying to personal messages part 2  (Read 2619 times)

Offline skittle

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
Replying to personal messages part 2
« on: October 16, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »
Is there a way to see a message someone has sent you whilst posting the reply.  The only way I can reply is by going to persons profile and then clicking send message.  Problem is I keep forgetting what the original message said.

Guess I could have SWK forum running in 2 tabs but thought there may be an easier way.

thank you

Skittle x
NEVER MISTAKE POWER FOR WISDOM

Offline Silver Solo

• trainee
Re: Replying to personal messages part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »
Skittle - Under User CP on the blue menu bar above the "post reply" box on the forum, I have got my notifications set to email me when I receive a PM.  Which it does.

Then - in the email I get - there is a preview of what ther person's PM says. And there is a link in the email to reply directly - click on it and it opens it all up ready for you to type in.

clever stuff!

M

Offline skittle

• SWK Member
  • beyond all hope !
Re: Replying to personal messages part 2
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »
Thanks M

Clever stuff!

More like clever you ;D I would never have worked that out.
Thanks
NEVER MISTAKE POWER FOR WISDOM

Single Parent Holidays in the UK and Overseas. Single With Kids offers the widest range of breaks and holidays for single parents, from camping with kids and value breaks through to all inclusive overseas resorts and adventure holidays. Our destinations range from the Lakes through to Lapland, Center Parcs to Tunisia. All Single With Kids Holidays are in group settings with the focus on fun and friendship. Everyone is a single parent family with children aged from babies through to teenagers, and mums and dads from all backgrounds.*Single With Kids Ltd * Greg Street, Stockport SK5 7BR * Telephone 0845 166 8119 *

Copyright © 2014 Single with Kids.
All rights reserved.